miniSIPServer is free for some communities. Please refer to following description for details.
miniSIPServer is free for use by official non-profit organizations and charities (proof of non-profit status is required). There are certain organizations whose purpose is to make the world a better place, and we believe in helping them achieve that.
The free license is designed for organizations which are:
- non-political and
If your organization is philanthropic in nature, then you probably qualify.
To apply for a free license, send us (support(a)myvoipapp.com) an email specifying the following information:
- The registered name of your organization.
- Your organization's URL
- A short description of your organization
MYVOIPAPP supports and believes in the Open Source movement. miniSIPServer is free for any Open Source project to use.
There are a few requirements for an Open Source license, the main ones being:
- Established code base
- Publicly available project website
- Using an approved open source license
- Your Confluence instance will be publicly accessible
To apply for an Open Source License, send us (support(a)myvoipapp.com) an email specifying the following information:
- Project Name
- Project URL - Your project must have a public URL
- Project Description - Please outline the goals of your project and its intended users.
- Confluence Instance URL
- Open Source License(s) used - Licenses must be on the list of licenses approved by the Open Source Initiative at http://opensource.org/licenses/alphabetical
- Where can we download your source code?