miniSIPServer for Windows
|LTS||V12.0.6||20 clients||50 clients||100 clients||300 clients||500 clients|
|Stable||V14.4||20 clients||50 clients||100 clients||300 clients||500 clients|
- If you need special version to support more than 500 clients, please contact us.
- "LTS" means the version has been tested completely and long-term support for business deployment. We provide minor patches and bug fixes only for it.
- "stable" means the version has been tested carefully and stable enough for business deployment. We will update it to provide more services and features.
- All versions are 32-bit applications.
- All trial versions can run for about 30 days without any limitation.
miniSIPServer for Debian/Ubuntu
|Stable||V14.x||20 clients||50 clients||100 clients||300 clients||500 clients|
- we only work on Ubuntu 12.04 and Debian 7, so we are not sure of other versions or linux distributions.
- You can install miniSIPServer (20 clients) directly from Ubuntu software center.
miniSIPServer for Raspberry Pi (Raspbian)
|Stable||V14.x||20 clients||50 clients|
|Virtual IP-PBX||Run your FREE virtual miniSIPServer in cloud. Perfect virtual IP-PBX solution for small business.|
|miniSIPPhone V3||A simple SIP softphone, FREE!|
|MSDT||FREE software development tools designed by our R&D team, includes: RFC reader, MSC Lite, etc.|